PB Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
We've been making a batch of these every other day lately.. they are one of my favorite healthy snacks to keep on hand while working/schooling at home! 🏡
The original recipe was inspired by @gimmesomeoven - I've made a few changes to decrease the sugar and add more fiber and protein. My family loves them so much, and I hope you do too!
1) 1 cup rolled oats (or gluten free rolled oats)
2) 1/2 cup peanut butter
3) 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
4) 1/4 cup honey
5) 1 Tbsp chia seeds
6) 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
7) 1 Tbsp acacia fiber
8) 1 tsp vanilla extract
9) 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (no sugar option here)
10) 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut
1) Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2) Stir together very well - you may need to use your hands to ensure everything is thoroughly mixed.
3) Using a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and form into balls. Roll between your palms to ensure ingredients are tightly packed together.