Healthy recipes, created and tested by
trusted nutrition experts.
Meal prep and planning can be overwhelming.
Let me do the work for you!
How it works:
- Meal planning is a time (and stress!) saving tool that enables you to prepare simple, balanced meals and streamline your grocery shopping.
- Every week, you'll receive a new plan, complete with easy to follow recipes and a curated weekly grocery list.
- Our meal plans are not computer generated; rather, they are created with intention by myself and a team of registered dietitians and culinary experts.
- Recipes are balanced, emphasize whole foods, and are designed to stabilize blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, and promote a healthy weight.
- Plans are cost effective, starting at only $9/month. Try plans FREE for 3 days, no obligations.
The perfect plan for when you just need a fresh
start. Includes 28 days of meals and snacks, sourced from real, whole foods.
Simple to prepare, and customizable to your
family's preferences. Each week, you receive 3 days of suggested recipes with the ability to search from hundreds more to add to your plan.
These plans contain 100% plant-based recipes that are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients known to be anti-inflammatory. Recipes are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and plant proteins making them nutritious as well as delicious.
Meal Prep Master
No time to cook? Try the meal prepping method! Each week, you will receive three days of simple, healthy recipes along with a weekend meal prep guide with suggestions for what to make ahead to save time all week long.
These plans contain ingredients considered to be low in Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols. These molecules are poorly absorbed by some people and avoiding them may provide relief for certain digestive conditions.